Black Friday 2023- All offers are online!

Comments

• edited November 2023

@Fanatec Team

@Thomas Jackermeier

I am really enjoying this 2023BF, like the concept, like the products. Website is stable … all cool.

Thanks for your work and effort you are putting in. 👍

Sometimes available dates been a bit off, paypal didnt work at check out, but visa did. So after all best BF in my eyes so far.

cheers

• edited November 2023

Hello,

OMG, today's BF deal is really crazy! I was pretty sure not to upgrade to QR2 because I have 7 wheels including one legacy wheel (the Porsche 918 RSR) which can not be upgraded, at least not so easy, because the QR1 is not exchangeable on that wheel.

Maybe next year we are going to see the QR2 wheel side to be part of the BF deals.

That would be the point in time I will upgrade. At least I ordered a QR2 base side for my podium base today, So once again many thanks for that offer!

Cheers,

Thorsten

• @Fanatec Team

@Thomas Jackermeier

I guess you have seen some sort of comment coming. 

First of all congratulations for the incredible Black Friday week. Unfortunately I already own most of the stuff I am interested in. Nevertheless I talked a friend of mine into your eco system. 

I am a day one adapter of the QR2 (Base-side C and 2x Wheel side not lite), and I am a huge fan of the QR2 system. It really boosted the DD Pro. I even left long and positive commentaries on YouTube channels like Boosted Media and Ron reviewt.

Assuming the QR2 Wheel side will enter Black Friday week within the next days (tomorrow), it leaves a very sour taste regarding this early adoption. To see this heavy discount just after 8 weeks, leaves a very bad feeling as mentioned before. 

I am aware that in the end it is my own risk, when to buy any products. But from a customer relationship point of view I wonder if there any plans/thoughts to compensate/incentify this situation. 

Just to give some ideas: this dampening kit was of V3 ultimate bundle really itches me, or my order of the Clubsport DD+ is already placed and paid (same story of early adoption).

Kind regards 

• Pici segítségre lenne szükségem,20-án leadtam egy rendelést egy v3 pedálra pénzt elutaltam tranzakció sikerült,de azóta se kaptam rendelési számot,se visszaigazó emailt. Nem tudom mi a teendő ilyenkor.

• First day customer for the qr2

I feel cheated

It's over for you fanatec

the next product is on it's NEVER AT YOUR HOME AGAIN

A shame your practices ...........

• When you bought it, did they promise you that they would never discount it?

• Now please discount the QR2 wheelside to :D

• What is actually the problem with the QR2 wheel side that it is delayed for the umpteenth time?

If you want to cancel an order, how long does the refund take?

• Today's items are already available

• edited November 2023

Are there offers tomorrow too? Or is this what there is already until the 27th?

Is it possible to use the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for XboxOrder with Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup? Or does it have to be the Forza Motorsport steering wheel?

• From what I understand, there are 8 days of discounts, (even if they say a week, but then later they say I add items from the 17th to the 24th), then these offers remain until the 27th.

So the last item arrives tomorrow, and you have until the 27th to get something, as long as it doesn't run out first.

• edited November 2023

Hello,

Is this possible to have a refund or a coupon for an additional purchase based on the discount I did'nt get ?

In my order the devices are with the discount price but not at the moment of the check out.

I have bought a lot during the black friday and the month before (complete high end setup with 2 wheels) but still have a couple of stuff to buy so a coupon would be ok for me !

I have asked the community manager if the wheel would be discounted with no answer at all and that's the reason i already ordered this wheel.

@Thomas Jackermeier That's would be really appreciated ;)

Thank you.

• I am a bit disappointed, I had hoped that a single round Clubsport steering wheel would appear in the list and not just the ones in the bundle.

• Ritchie KrayRitchie Kray Member
    edited November 2023

You can now build your own bundle with discounts from the paddle module, the endurance module and Xbox universal hub. You doesn’t have to choose the Porsche wheel, but you can. But you can also choose a round wheel with the addons and safe money. Don’t know what’s the problem here. I’m pretty happy about that kind of deal, because a rim is always the critical point at this kind of bundle, because everyone wants another one. A general deal of all of these wheels with a 50€ coupon or something where also a big hit, but they have decided different.

and by the way, the Porsche wheel is one of the most popular wheels from Fanatec. Even when my wish was to have a second chance for the round Porsche wheel I’ve looking for, for so long. But let’s see what’s coming tomorrow and then I will purchase my basket 👌

• The problem is that I already have the base and pedals and don't need new ones, I just need a round steering wheel.

I had hoped that there would be a discount on the Clubsport RS

• not gonna happen, you bought a complete bundled racing wheel 2 days ago which has nothing to do with the individual black friday offers from today. Only way to get the products at the current price is to cancel your order and reorder with today's offerings.

• I think I'm going to bury myself, my pay is tomorrow and I wanted to buy ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2023 + MPM.

I just saw they were out of stock, I think I'm going to cry.

Please Thomas tell me there will be additional stock.

• Maybe someone will cancel his order and then there will be some one on stock again. You have to press F5 all the time I guess. There’s no other solution for this strictly limited steering wheel. Wish you luck 🍀

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

I am very sorry but there are only a few left in the USA. You might will get it on eBay next week.

• Impudence! Simply an impudence for those who paid the full introductory price just a few weeks ago. I could really puke and regret buying your hoodie just a few days ago. I would love to rip all your stuff off my rig and relocate it. This is ripping off the customer, simply ridiculous and shameful. 80%, EIGHTY!! I'm going to cry quietly into the pillow now... where is the smiley with the middle finger??

Never again FANATEC, you are a disappointment!

• Thanks for your answers guys.

I thinks this is not my day for luck but anyways i will find another solution with another steering will for my entire new setup, I wish the new promotion tomorrow will help me in this way and I hope there will still be some pedals on sale.

• Thomas JackermeierThomas Jackermeier Member, Administrator

It seems like no matter what we do, it is offending someone. I read comments that the deals of today are "not so interesting" and we offered 33% on our most popular wheel rims. If we give too much dicount or too little, there will always be happy guys who just appreciate the discounts and others who don't.

We only make special discounts one time per year and this is Black Friday. The purpose is to make people happy and reward them for beeing in our community. Of course we also try to encourage people to spend some money.

I am sorry that this deal did not work in your case and that you are feeling bad. This was not our intention.

• I don't know why it could not happen... I can't cancel my order which has move to "completely shipped" a few hours after my order.

I have made a mistake and of course I can send back my stuff as soon as I have received it. But let's be honnest it would be more effective, ethical and client centric to give a voucher with the difference. Moreover with a voucher i will be able to use it only on Fanatec Webshop...

• Of course there are gonna be people that will always cry. They aren't able to plan something in their favor and then wait for it a little bit. Anyway, I'm really happy with this BF, i bought my first fanatec setup, which i was waiting for almost 2 months. Thank you so much Thomas

• i‘m waiting a whole year for this BF because putting money aside and this is my moment for buying my whole setup. There are some organization problems about the shop and payment etc. but the offers are really good in my opinion. So I can not understand why some of them who couldn’t be patient enough for Black Friday are crying so loud like little kids which were stolen their lollipop.

be a little thankful to Thomas and the whole Fanatec team for the deals, because they don’t must do that!

• @Thomas Jackermeier ,Thomas many Thanks my DD2 came Today 4Days UPS Turbo Shipping .My first Base was a used CSW V1.5 with Formula Black then CSW V2 .I have them all.I am very happy .I have never wait longer than 5 Days .Can it be that the first RSR has a orange Bag for the Wheel inside?That is is all want say perfect BF.One Thing if the Golden Pro would be little reduce ?

• edited November 2023

@Thomas Jackermeier

Many thanks for these great deals, we really appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work!

I can't wait to see Friday's deal :)

• T. hideakiT. hideaki Member
    edited November 2023

There is this item in the product description of ClubSport DD

If you trust Fanatec, you don't have to give up.

Key features: 

• Most advanced Direct Drive servo motor custom-designed in Germany specifically for sim racing. 
    • 12 Nm consistent torque. (CS DD+: 15 Nm)
    • FullForce technology for super low-latency detail effects. 
    • Most thermally stable wheel base in its class. 
    • New motor design for ultra smooth feeling.
    • Highest slew rate (a measure of motor responsiveness) in its class. 
    • Designed for QR2 from the ground-up with an ultra strong axis. Suitable for commercial applications.
    • There will be a QR1 adapter available later this year for full backwards compatibility. 😀
    • Designed for Windows PC, becomes Xbox compatible when used with an Xbox-licensed Steering Wheel. 
    • CS DD+ is compatible additionally to PS4 and PS5.

• I've tried everything possible to get in touch with the customer service team but I'm losing hope that I'll get a response before Black Friday is up.

I placed an order on the 10th November, which has yet to be shipped (to the UK) and is now on offer for approximately €200 Euros less than I paid (taking into account additional customs fees). The order status was changed to shipped almost immediately so I can't cancel the order myself and reorder again, but will Fanatec honour the discounted price?

I work for an online retailer, so I totally get that things go on sale and it's sometimes just tough luck but in this case, not only am I within the returns period, but the order is still sat in the warehouse. It'd surely be more of an inconvenience for all concerned to have to cancel or return orders, and then ship the same items all over again.

@Thomas Jackermeier I appreciate you can't look into every individual case, but can you offer any reassurance that a common sense approach will be taken and I don't need to place a duplicate order here and go through the hassle of returning? Thanks, and hope the Black Friday sale is as successful for you as it appears to be.