Black Friday 2023- All offers are online!

Comments

• Wenn du den Preisfehler mit dem APM "ausgenutzt" hast ob wissentlich oder unwissentlich dann ist das der Grund für die (gerechtfertigte) Stornierung.

• When is it estimated that QR2 will be back in stock? My idea is to buy DD+ but a QR2 is necessary for my steering wheel

• Berechtigt oder nicht, sie könnten uns fragen: „Wollen Sie es ohne APM?“ und ich würde wahrscheinlich „Ja“ sagen.

Eine Stornierung ohne Mitteilung oder Benachrichtigung ist nicht fair, da die Artikel jetzt nicht mehr vorrätig sind.

Ich schreibe dies über Google Translate, daher ist hier das Original auf Englisch:

Justified or not, they could ask us "do you want it without APM?", and i would probably say yes.

With cancelling without any communication or notification is not fair, as the items are out of stock now.

• Ich kenne kein Unternehmen welches bei Preisfehlern jedem Kunden eine Mail schreibt und eine individuelle Lösung sucht, da wird storniert und fertig. Das werden tausende Kunden sein, nicht machbar wenn man sowieso schon ziemlich am LImit ist. Klar wäre das kundenfreundlicher aber naja, ist einfach ganz normal das nur storniert wird, nichts fanatec exklusives.

• Bei einer Firma mit einem Status wie Fanatec erwarte ich schon ein wenig Kommunikation.

Jedes Versandhaus (Amazon, Alternate, Otto, etc.) ist da offener. Da würde zumindest eine Info versendet, dass die Bestellung storniert wird. Noch schöner wäre selbstverständlich mit einem angegebenem Grund.

Ich denke nicht, dass meine Ansprüche zu hoch sind, vor allem da ich ja auf den Händler zugehe. Oder ist Kundensupport auch nur ein kundenfreundliches Angebot, was ganz aus allein aus dem Guten Willen des Verkäufers ins Leben gerufen worden ist?

LG

• Pretty much my thought. A little bit of communication would've been nice. That would've been the bare minimum Fanatec could've done.

Hugely disappointed, but I guess that's just life.

• Ah gut wenns nichtmal ne Email gab kann ich das schon verstehen, denke die sind einfach komplett überlastet, sowas wie ne Stornierungsmail sollte aber schon automatisch kommen sollte man meinen.

• Hello, I ordered the 2023 F1 Wheel & APM combo last week during the Black Friday sale. The wheel was listed as Available Now. However in my Orders listing the wheel side QR2 is showing with Dec 15 for availability. Just wondering when I can expect to receive the wheel as I'd like to sell some existing wheels before Xmas.

• No, it's not right, it's their mistake and they should make sure to resolve it in the most professional way possible, not canceling all the orders and staying silent, they have an account on any social network, they haven't said anything yet, it's with this silence , they will only receive thousands of emails asking for explanations. Will they ignore those too? Wasn't it better to contact every person? In the end they checked each order by hand to eliminate them, couldn't they have sent the same email to everyone instead? Written that you have to pay for the APM or the order will be cancelled. I would have gladly paid, it's an item I wanted to buy anyway, but now I have to buy the steering wheel at full price and I don't think I'll buy it.

Furthermore, they canceled at least hundreds of orders between Sunday and Monday. Why were these steering wheels not available again on Monday? I checked continuously for the entire day to be able to buy it again, but nothing.

• If they trully cancell the order without offering any solution, i will return my already recieved csl elite pedals and turn to other vendor

• Now QR2 wheel-side is "Sold out". I'm just wondering when I'll be able to use gears I've bought last days...

Hope It will be available again before next year.

• I too have "🟥 in progress" on my order (and the cancel button is unavailable) and came here looking for some sort of meaning. I have (had?) an ~AUD$3,700 order for an entire setup. I see some people mentioning the Advanced Paddle Module, which I had no intention of ordering initially but when I viewed my whole cart prior to checking out it was suggested as a discounted add-on so I figured why not? I have spent significant time and energy in putting together a bundle including cancelling what I had initially ordered prior to the BF sales went live. Then I had almost everything ordered again on Thursday under panic of things selling out (thankfully I was not after the f1 wheel), which I once again cancelled due to the extra items which were added on Friday and noting that everything I wanted was still available and could re-order the lot in one go, the result being I ended up ordering more gear and spending more than I would have prior to the BF sales.

From what I can see the BF sales are still live here and I could order most things again, albeit with some required items (i.e. QR2 Wheel-Side) not currently available to add it would mean waiting until those were available again, or alternatively waiting for the CS DD+ QR1 Base-Side availability. However it has not been communicated to me that my order was cancelled, nor have my funds been returned to me.

I can appreciate there may have been a genuine pricing error with the APM, and I have no doubt some customers may have been difficult to deal with one-on-one but surely placing a hold on shipping the affected orders and reaching out with a few options (i.e. pay the difference (maybe even a small discount to make it more palatable), remove the item and refund the difference, or cancel order) would have been preferable to wholesale cancelling everything in the wake of an annual sale and limited edition product launch if that is what has happened.

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Hello Roberto, I’ve sent you a direct message. 

James

Hi Tobias,

if you’ve purchased a product just before our Black Friday Week and missed out on some discounts, you can get in touch with our Customer Care Team. Whether or not your order qualifies for consideration of the Black Friday deals has to be determined on a case-by-case basis. But if you write to our customer service team via [email protected] and ask for a voucher for the difference in price, we’re sure the team can let you know what your options are. Please note that it will take some time before your request can be processed due to the delay of several weeks with our customer support team. 

James

Hi Roberto,

thanks for letting us know that you accidentally cancelled your CS DD+ pre-order. I've sent you a direct message.

James

Thank you for your feedback, Martin! We are delighted that our efforts for this Black Friday campaign have been recognized by you.

Best,

Your Fanatec Team

• Hello @james,

Can you kindly let us know something about QR2 wheel-side adaptor, as who bougth wheels (like me) cannot use it on new CS DD base.

I've ordered wheel and pedals during great BF prices, but I'm waiting to order new Clubsport base because I'll not be able to use it.

Thanks.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your order. Your new order with the QR2 Wheel-Side and its availability has no influence on your old order or more precisely its delivery. The change to the delivery date on our website only applies to new orders. Due to technical reasons it’s not possible to modify an order. However, if your order has not yet been processed, you can cancel it directly in your account and place a new one.

James

Thank you for your feedback, Fan. We're sorry about these circumstances and we understand your frustration. We've now put your concern forward to our Customer Care Team and they'll be in touch with you.

James

• Like many others, my order was cancelled because of your mistake. How was I to know that adding the APM discount wasn’t valid when you prompted us to add it? Now Black Friday is over and I missed out on both the Sparco Rally Sweden wheel bundle and 2.5X wheel.

You guys better start treating your customers better because your competitors are growing each minute. Once the others get console support then you can expect your customer base to shrink because what will be left? You make it so hard for your customers to like your company.

• Hello James,

So I made an order on the 18th of November from the BF deals, that first order already arrived and I was waiting for my second order before opening the new pedals, Shifter and etc

My second order was made on the 24th of November, I really wanted the Clubsport Formula V2.5X because I only own the Gran Turismo wheel and wanted a Formula style wheel, so I bought it on Friday and received an email confirming my order right after.

The Formula V2.5X was in stock the whole day after I made my payment and even on the next day it was in stock for the whole day too.

Then on the 26th of November the order status changed to "In Process" with a red symbol

The next day on 27th of November, I received an email from Fanatec saying my Order was completly Paid and "Once all your products are in stock, you will receive a notification once your order goes into warehouse processing"

I would like to know what's going on, because the Formula V2.5X is already at the normal non Black Friday prices and my order is still "in process" with a red symbol, I paid for the wheel with BF prices and It was in stock the whole time

Would be extremely grateful if you could help me with this.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards,

Luciano

• Didn't you order it with QR2, which was at that time already on back-orders dated for December?

• You assume, that the red rectangle only means, that the order has items in backorder ?

• edited November 2023

My orders have been cancelled without any reason!!! I didn’t received any information. Now I need to buy them again.Unfortunately, the formula v2.5x and the v3 bundle have been sold out I am really angry. I need to pay more for the cancelled order or continue my order without APM, because I can’t buy them with blackfriday price again! Please give me a reason and Solution. My order number 1831930

• DIEGO COLLADODIEGO COLLADO Member
    edited November 2023

Dear Fanatec Team and customers,

I wanted to buy my first wheel, i chose fanatec happily. On BF I made an order, after paying the web showed an error on the order, the payment went through but no confirmation email was recieved. I can see an order on my page 1841965. But the status hasnt changed since then. i know this status should not be that long plus the web error. Can anyone from the team solve this. A web from a big company like fanatec should not be like this.

Thanks in advanced

• that's interesting. I ordered the V2.5 2023 with QR2 on 11/20 but the order is still in progress. I was thinking any order with QR2 will not be delivered before Dec 11

• Hello,

My order has not shipped and it appears that my order may be cancelled for no reason. I made a few purchases that would be incomplete if I do not receive all orders and I don't want to return all the items. I also haven't received any tracking. Can someone help?

Order numbers are 1832109, 1846793, and 1815471.

Thank you,

J.

• @james @Thomas Jackermeier

i have also a red squared „in progress“ at my 2k order (1828318) and no information about it. Why is it red?

it would be nice when you contact me for informations and a solution.

thanks

• Do we know if any orders have actually been fully canceled or is everyone assuming that the red box means canceled? It would be nice if someone can confirm that they have actually had their order marked canceled and not just in progress with red box. Also, I now know of two people who placed that same bundle order (f1 v2.5, apm, buttons with bundle discount) and their status shows "completely shipped" with green box. One in UK one in Ireland. I would really like to know if anyone in USA has the green completely shipped status and if anyone has actually had their order fully canceled.