Fanatec Driver 402 (before 399) incl. new Firmware Manager for CSL, CSW and Podium WB (all wheels)

Comments

• I'm seeing "reviews" of the CSL DD stating that it's superior to the DD1 in terms of smoothness and fidelity. Is this perhaps due to a new firmware (rumored rewrite?) that these review units have that the DD1/DD2 simply don't have yet?

• No. That's due to different Motor Technology (Inrunner vs Outrunner, Inrunner Motors are always smoother)

• I recommend using the tool "USBDeview" to get rid of these issues. Delete all USB devices and reboot your machine. This will re-enumerate all devices, and that should be gone.

• Eward deEward de Member
    edited August 2021

Thanks, will try that in the evening :)

And also your tip @micheal matzen!

• Smoother with the motor off, for sure. But while driving too? And can you say anything about incoming DD1 firmware updates? It's been a while at this point, and with the CSL releasing soon I was hoping we'd have some news.

• Looks like.

Watch the review from Ermin Hamidovic. He said he likes the CSL DD more as the DD1 and it looks like he switched to the CSL DD because of his experience.

• What people say and what's realistic can be something totally different. The main difference between the CSL-DD and the DD1/2 on motor hardware is the inrunner vs outrunner motor that is used. I have a SC2 sport that is using an inrunner also and yes it's smoother when you have it turned off (like that is an actual use case 😏) and on low FFB you will be able to feel a difference also.

However after a few corners you won't even notice it anymore (tested my DD2 and SC2 sport side by side) and a CSL-DD can be smoother but so can a DD1/2 when Fanatec finally spends some time on actual development for those units and will fix open issues.

Thing is, a DD1/2 has way more headroom and that's way more important (in my opinion) than having a bit smoother rotation you tend to forget after a few corners. I ordered the CSL-DD also but i don't expect that it is going to replace my DD2 even though i'm not even using 60% of FFB on my DD2.

Let's hope Fanatec isn't only spending time on CSL-DD development, i'm afraid for it (because Fanatec let their DD1/2 in the cold since the release when it comes to regular releases that actually fix things) but people can still hope.

• Es que el DD1/2 creo que aun queda mucho potencialpotencial por exprimir. mejor ffb. la calibracion del motor etc etcetc...llo que no se cuanto va a tardar estos arreglos.

• No one cares . But I hope fix updater bug at next drvier. Load Hex failed and flash erased because of this cause can not power on. if load Hex failed, please donot erased firmware which is already in place.

• Yeah... I've been trying to practice and preach patience, but I really expected something by now regarding DD1 driver updates. At least an announcement along the lines of "hey we're working on it." It's been a really long wait.

I still get occasional jolts w/ 402, and worse I still get the "CAUTION! Torque Key Inserted" message (Fanatec Driver 402 (before 399) incl. new Firmware Manager for CSL, CSW and Podium WB (all wheels) - Page 20 — Fanatec Forum) on my Porsche Podium wheel from time to time. These open issues are pretty glaring to be left alone for such a long time for such an expensive device.

• Hi,

Since first CSL DD are being sent (just got my "warehouse processing email"), What driver will we have to use ? Is this 402 driver compatible ?

• No it's not.

There will be a new driver released before everyone gets the CSL DD delivered.

• pero sera un controlador especifico para csl DD??. o tambientambien habra cambios,mejoras y arreglos para los demas Maurice??

• Ok ,thanks. Will have to be released soon since my CSL DD is expected to be delivered tomorrow or Thursday :)

• The wait was not long, just received an email and 409 is available through download page (even if it still says 402 on the page itself) !

• Beta 409 Changelog. No idea why Fanatec haven't posted this - must be too busy.

Changelog of driver v409

*** Firmware versions included ***

- CSL DD : 1.0.2.4 (NEW)

- CSL DD Motor : 1.0.1.3 (NEW)

- CSL DD WQR : 6.0.0.1

- CSW V1 Base : 686   (NEW)

- CSW V2 Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSW V2.5 Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSL E Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSL E Base PS4 : 686 (NEW)

- DD1 / DD2 Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSL/CSW Motor : 22

- DD1 Motor : 40

- DD2 Motor : 40

- SW McLaren : 32

- SW McLaren V2 : 41 (NEW)

- Formula V2 : 41 (NEW)

- Podium HUB  : 6 (NEW)

- Podium BME : 18 (NEW)

- CSL SW WRC : 3 (NEW)

- CSL UH : 3 (NEW)

- CSP V3 : 1.32 (NEW)

- CSL EP LCK : 1.10 (NEW)

*** Driver UI ***

- New driver UI for CSL DD and Podium DD. Will be rolled out for more bases later. The old UI can still be accessed through the "USB-Gamecontroller" overview of windows.

- Fixed Tuning Menu tab showing tool tip of APM setting even with no APM attached.

- Correct base is now displayed even when in compatibility mode.

- Removed option to choose wheel base when Podium DD is in V2.5 comp mode, due to improved detected not needed anymore.

- Changed tuning menu setting LIN ON/OFF to FFS LIN/PEAK (Force Feedback Scaling).

*** Firmware Manager ***

- Fixed button at the end of shilfter calibration being incorrect.

- Fixed issue where updater would erase existing flash even when FW could not get loaded correctly for flashing.

- Option to save Tuning Menu settings during firmware update is now hidden instead of grayed out if base doesn't support this function.

- Added text "No update required" for steering wheels that is not capable of firmware update.

- Text correction for description of Podium DD motor sensor calibration.

*** Firmware Overall ***

- Fixed steering angle not being linear after a firmware update.

- Fixed issue where a combination of Formula V2, H-pattern shifter and second shifter could lead to shifter input getting inverted.

- While in BRF setting the LEDs now flash when 100% brake input is reached.

*** CSL DD ***

- Fixed constant vibration noise of the motor which could give a grainy feeling and be audible which results in a smoother feeling.

- Fixed damper effect from games being rough and noisy, for example in AC when car is standing still.

- The 'Damper' effect modifier (DPR) is now scaled differently and is able to be stronger. Depending on how a game uses this damper, it might feel too strong for some users, but this can be easily adjusted with the DPR setting in the Advanced Mode of the Tuning Menu.

- Fixed BRF setting not being adjustable in signle steps with D-Pad up/down.

- Fixed BLI setting shown as "oFF" instead of "OFF".

- Fixed wrong FFS setting values on 7-segment displays.

- Improved rotation during boot up which is now smoother and less rapid.

*** Podium DD ***

- Renamed Tuning Menu setting LIN to FFS (Force Feedback Scaling). ON -> LIN and OFF -> Peak.

*** Formula V2 ***

- Fixed Thumb Encoders being unresponsive on PS4.

*** Button Module Endurance ***

- Fixed Xbox Guide button short press not working and leading to long press function.

- Fixed 2-way toggle switches not working on PS4.

- Fixed cosmetic issues where BME tuning menu differed from P DD

- Fixed BME showing high-torque message when attached to CSL DD

*** Universal Hub + APM ***

- Fixed upper APM paddles not working on PS4.

*** CSP V3 & CSL EP LCK ***

- Improvements to the pedal type detection when connected to the wheel base

*** Known Issues ***

- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving. We are still working on a fix which needs an extensive re-write of the P DD firmware which is why it takes so long.

- In some cases after all firmware updates are done the wheel might ask for another center calibration which can be done either via the driver UI or the button combination of the connected wheel which is mentioned in it's Quick Guide.

- New UI doesn't yet remember if a different product picture was chosen by the user and reverts back to default when opened again.

- The CSL DD power button pulses when opening the UI which doesn't affect functionality but might cause confusion.

- The CSL DD power button colour can appear different during the mode change but will be correct after the mode is completely changed. Not affecting functionality but might cause confusion. 

- Some other things of the new UI not being perfect yet, we plan to have further improvements very soon.

------------------------

• Sorry to ask.. but where do we find the V409 driver download link???

• To be honest, half a year since the last release... and the result is a UI that's not even finished yet (and nobody asked for) and bugs for some recent introduced bugs doesn't look like "good work" if you ask me so i hope you mean the fact that @Gary Johnston posted it over here 😂

So basically last half year all development time has been spend on the CSL DD and Podium users are getting "the finger" again.

• >- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving. We are still working on a fix which needs an extensive re-write of the P DD firmware which is why it takes so long.

This is what I wanted to see. Can completely understand why this would take a while. I hope we can encourage more communication like this in the future as this rewrite continues to be developed.

• It is on their backlog for 2 years and the message is the same for 2 years, "we are working on a fix but it's difficult and takes a lot of time to fix". I work as a developer also and what that basically means is, "let's put it on the backlog and let's hope nobody notices it because we don't have a clue how to fix it and it's definitely not a fun job to do so let's wait till we have a new intern".

"Working on a fix" can be interpreted in many ways. 😉

• That's something they are repeating for the last 2 years but basically nothing has changed, jolts are still there and zero to none known progress has been made. "We are working on it" can be interpreted in many ways

😉

The fact that they keep repeating this message for 2 years now gives me the idea (and i work as a developer myself so i know the excuses, i used them myself also) that they don't have a clue how to fix it, putted it on a backlog and keep repeating that it's a huge amount of work to fix the issue.

Long story short, Podium firmware is a huge clusterf*ck and every reason not to work on it is gratefully used by the developers.

• There actually is a 410 dirver I found on the CSL DD page, it's official and no beta...

Changelog of driver v410

- CSL DD : 1.0.2.4 (NEW)

- CSL DD Motor : 1.0.1.3 (NEW)

- CSL DD WQR : 6.0.0.1

- CSW V1 Base : 686   (NEW)

- CSW V2 Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSW V2.5 Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSL E Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSL E Base PS4 : 686 (NEW)

- DD1 / DD2 Base : 686 (NEW)

- CSL/CSW Motor : 22

- DD1 Motor : 40

- DD2 Motor : 40

- SW McLaren : 32

- SW McLaren V2 : 41 (NEW)

- Formula V2 : 41 (NEW)

- Podium HUB  : 6 (NEW)

- Podium BME : 18 (NEW)

- CSL SW WRC : 3 (NEW)

- CSL UH : 3 (NEW)

- CSP V3 : 1.32 (NEW)

- CSL EP LCK : 1.10 (NEW)

*** Driver UI ***

- New driver UI for CSL DD and Podium DD. Will be rolled out for more bases later. The old UI can still be accessed through the "USB-Gamecontroller" overview of windows.

- Fixed Tuning Menu tab showing tool tip of APM setting even with no APM attached.

- Correct base is now displayed even when in compatibility mode.

- Removed option to choose wheel base when Podium DD is in V2.5 comp mode, due to improved detected not needed anymore.

- Changed tuning menu setting LIN ON/OFF to FFS LIN/PEAK (Force Feedback Scaling).

*** Firmware Manager ***

- Fixed button at the end of shilfter calibration being incorrect.

- Fixed issue where updater would erase existing flash even when FW could not get loaded correctly for flashing.

- Option to save Tuning Menu settings during firmware update is now hidden instead of grayed out if base doesn't support this function.

- Added text "No update required" for steering wheels that is not capable of firmware update.

- Text correction for description of Podium DD motor sensor calibration.

*** Firmware Overall ***

- Fixed steering angle not being linear after a firmware update.

- Fixed issue where a combination of Formula V2, H-pattern shifter and second shifter could lead to shifter input getting inverted.

- While in BRF setting the LEDs now flash when 100% brake input is reached.

*** CSL DD ***

- Fixed constant vibration noise of the motor which could give a grainy feeling and be audible which results in a smoother feeling.

- Fixed damper effect from games being rough and noisy, for example in AC when car is standing still.

- The 'Damper' effect modifier (DPR) is now scaled differently and is able to be stronger. Depending on how a game uses this damper, it might feel too strong for some users, but this can be easily adjusted with the DPR setting in the Advanced Mode of the Tuning Menu.

- Fixed BRF setting not being adjustable in signle steps with D-Pad up/down.

- Fixed BLI setting shown as "oFF" instead of "OFF".

- Fixed wrong FFS setting values on 7-segment displays.

- Improved rotation during boot up which is now smoother and less rapid.

*** Podium DD ***

- Renamed Tuning Menu setting LIN to FFS (Force Feedback Scaling). ON -> LIN and OFF -> Peak.

*** Formula V2 ***

- Fixed Thumb Encoders being unresponsive on PS4.

- Fixed Xbox Guide button short press not working and leading to long press function.

- Fixed 2-way toggle switches not working on PS4.

- Fixed cosmetic issues where BME tuning menu differed from P DD

- Fixed BME showing high-torque message when attached to CSL DD

• *** Universal Hub + APM ***

- Fixed upper APM paddles not working on PS4.

*** CSP V3 & CSL EP LCK ***

- Improvements to the pedal type detection when connected to the wheel base

*** Known Issues ***

- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving. We are still working on a fix which needs an extensive re-write of the P DD firmware which is why it takes so long.

- In some cases after all firmware updates are done the wheel might ask for another center calibration which can be done either via the driver UI or the button combination of the connected wheel which is mentioned in it's Quick Guide.

- New UI doesn't yet remember if a different product picture was chosen by the user and reverts back to default when opened again.

- The CSL DD power button pulses when opening the UI which doesn't affect functionality but might cause confusion.

- The CSL DD power button colour can appear different during the mode change but will be correct after the mode is completely changed. Not affecting functionality but might cause confusion. 

- Some other things of the new UI not being perfect yet, we plan to have further improvements very soon.

------------------------

Changelog of driver v402

- Fixed issue of Firmware Manager not opening for some users when pedals are connected

- Other, minor improvements of description texts.

------------------------

Changelog of driver v400

- CS Pedals V3 : v1.31 (NEW)

- CSW V1 Base : v684 (NEW)

- CSW V2 Base : v684 (NEW)

- CSW V2.5 Base : v684 (NEW)

- CSL E Base (1.1) : v684 (NEW)

- CSL E Base PS4 : v684 (NEW)

- P DD Base : v684 (NEW)

- P DD WQR : v6

- CSL/CSW Motor : v22

- DD1 Motor : v40

- DD2 Motor : v40

- McLaren GT3 : v32 (NEW)

- McLaren GT3 V2 : v40 (NEW)

- Formula V2   : v40 (NEW)

- Podium Hub : v5 (NEW)

- Podium BME : v17 (NEW)

- CSL Universal Hub : v2 (NEW)

*** General *** 

- New Firmware Manager guiding the user through all firmware updates step by step including instructions and functions to calibrate wheel center, shifter and more. Driver property page now only has one update button which opens the Firmware manager.

- Firmware Manager can save your Tuning Menu settings and restore them automatically after the update if you want to

- New function to inform the user if a new steering wheel is attached which the currently installed base firmware doesn't know and can't support. If it is shown the user has to download the most recent driver from the steering wheels download page and update the firmware.

- Pop-up message on the drivers property page

- Wheels with 7-segment display will show a blinking "Upd" 

- Wheels with smal OLED display will show "CAUTION Please update the Firmware!"

- Bases or wheels with big OLED display will show "CAUTION Steering Wheel not supported! Please update the Firmware!"

*** ClubSport Pedals V3 ***

- Improved smoothness of the load cell / brake pedal signal. Pedals need to be plugged in via USB for the firmware update. Never connect pedals via USB and RJ12 at the same time! In case you want to compare old and new or revert to the old one -> change Firmware Manager to manual update, open the Updater and then use the 3 dots to select version 1.30.

*** Podium DD Wheel Base ***

- [LIN] FFB Linearity Tuning Menu Setting now set to ON by default.

*** CSL E WB 1.1 ***

- Fixed: Endstop on left/CCW side comes bit later than on the right/CW side

- Now will show all pop-up messages like the Podium DD display. For example: Torque Key warning, shifter/center calibration instruction and more

*** McLaren ***

- Fixed: Driver does not recognize initial State of 1-12-MPSs after restart if MPS Mode is set to PULSE

*** Driver ***

- Fixed missing motor firmware version for CSL E WB 1.1

- Fixed pedal vibration buttons missing

- Implemented Generic Wheel pop-up

*** Known Issues *** 

- After the driver installation or firmware update, it is possible that the wheel base is not shown in the device list anymore. If this is the case, launch the driver installation again and run the repair function.

- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving. 

- If the Podium DD is put into COMP mode for the first time after driver installation a restart might be needed so the property page can get opened without an error message.

- BME on Xbox the guide button acts as long press. Use controller as workaround.

-----------------------

Changelog of driver 381

*** General *** 

- 1" OLED displays: BLI settings name now uses space more efficiently and is shown as "BRK LVL"

*** Formula V2 *** 

- Fixed: Thumb Encoder Inputs inconsistent / missing. Adjusted PS4 Thumbencoder Handling, because detection was worse after last release.

- Fixed: Left Joystick Press not working if both clutch paddles are pulled:

- Fixed: On PS4 Thumb encoders are swapped

- Fixed: On CSL E WB+ the Xbox mode was available on mode change even with wheels that have no Xbox chip. (The XBO was not functional)

- Fixed: Mouse Emulation reacts to steering

- Fixed: BME+CSWV2.5 XBOX-Button no longer triggers RB and is more responsive

- Fixed: MPS needs one position change to work correctly. MPS Position will now be sent when connecting/starting

*** McLaren ***

- Fixed issue of clutch paddles getting unwanted input in specific situations

*** Known Issues *** 

- After the driver installation or firmware update, it is possible that the wheel base is not shown in the device list anymore. If this is the case, launch the driver installation again and run the repair function.

- Podium wheel base jolts can happen on ITM or analysis screens of the wheel base display. A workaround is to use the default screen with “Fanatec” logo while driving. 

- If the Podium DD is put into COMP mode for the first time after driver installation a restart might be needed so the property page can get opened without an error message.

------------------------------------------------------

+++ Overview of other, previous changes since v356 +++

*** All Bases ***

- Improved encoder inputs on several wheels and base combinations.

- Fixed LEDs staying on constantly until triggered again.

- Implemented fall back function if WQR or wheel firmware update fail to flash.

- Reworked Xbox communication to prevent freezes, especially going into and out of the Xbox mode and while using it

- Added feature so XBOX can turn off the base through "Switch off controller" function

Optimized UHX button mapping

- Fixed Tuning Menu settings not getting saved when switching off base before leaving the Tuning Menu 

- Fixed steering wheel vibration not working 

- Fixed issue of 16-bit force calculation which could cause a wheel base freeze while driving 

- Tuning Menu Setting ABS changed the name to BLI (Brake Level Indicator). The reason is the ABS tuning menu setting never worked as real ABS and now having a real ABS setting in FanaLab causes confusion. The functionality of ABS didn't change, it is still triggering vibration when your braking input exceeds the set value.

- The now called BLI (former ABS) tuning menu setting now also works when FanaLab or any game supports Vibration features which previously automatically disabled the ABS/BLI function. This also affected the feature on PS4, for example in GT Sport, which is solved now.

- The minimum value of BLI (former ABS) tuning menu setting is now 1 instead of 0 to prevent constant vibration.

- DPAD-Push of RMcL is now A on Xbox (before: nothing)

- Fixed problem with Mappable Axis Mode on PS4

*** Podium DD Bases ***

- Fixed CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 display and LED flickering in PC and PS4 mode 

- Improved CSL E P1 steering wheel display and LED flickering in XBO mode 

- Fixed CSL E P1 steering wheel inconsistent button inputs and miss-shifts 

- Fixed issue of knock when turning off the wheel base 

- Fixed an USB communication issue which could cause a wheel base freeze 

- Fixed an issue which could cause a wheel base freeze when operating the Tuning Menu 

- Potential fix for freezes with Formula V2X steering wheel regarding going into or out of XBO mode or using the tuning menu in this mode.

- Fixed Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM) stability options which could cause ITM or the wheel base to freeze 

- Fixed some rounding issues of ITM telemetry values 

- Fixed jolts/spikes/kicks of FFB when using the default DD screen which shows the “Fanatec” logo. We recommend staying on this screen because other screens can still cause this issue! 

- Fixed damper effects being rough and coggy when using analysis screens on the DD display 

- Fixed UHX button clusters not working

- ITM not longer shows artifacts on page change.

- Improved FFB feel whel display is showing a graph of the FFB analysis screens.

- ITM/Legacy page now also accessible from the analysis and info screens. Previously the button combination did work only on the default screen.

- Fixed SEN not working properly on XBOX since the max angle 2520 was introduced.

*** CSW V2.5 Base ***

- Drift mode setting (DRI) now has a max setting of +3 to prevent excessive oscillations. +4 and +5 got removed to prevent issues, rest of the values work as before.

- Added beta(!) support for Podium Button Module Endurance, please provide feedback if you already have one. This is not officially supported yet and not guaranteed to work perfectly. Please update the wheel base firmware before attaching the button module. It can take a couple of seconds until the driver shows the BME.

- Added bootloader to update BME 

- Fixed McLaren wheel MPS not working 

*** Podium Button Module Endurance ***

- Improved speed of processing encoder inputs.

- Added buffer to prevent missing encoder inputs.

- Fixed missing USB commands.

- Now all 5 ITM pages are available 

- ITM stability improvements  

- Fixed some rounding issues of ITM telemetry values 

- Fixed cosmetic issues of ITM telemetry 

- Fixed BME display freeze between centre and shifter calibration after an update 

- Fixed issue of FunkySwitch press causing double inputs of X and PS button 

- Joystick axis up/down not inverted anymore.

- Improved Joystick sensitivity.

- Improved bus communication between BME and HUB to solve multiple issues:

- ITM showing weird values while shifting quickly should appear less often.

- Fixed FM7 on Xbox preventing tuning menu to work properly.

- Fixed FM7 on Xbox preventing the guide button to work properly.

- Fixed FM7 on Xbox preventing to shift properly.

- Fixed mouse emulation working inconsistently.

- Fixed button mapping and button combination issue not working as mentioned in the quick guide.

- Fixed APM Mode Mappable Axes on PS4 Mode of PHUB/RUHX + PBME

- Fixed DPAD-Push and RSB (toggled Button_24) of RUHX+PBME in PC Mode

- BME not longer sending FunkySwitch button inputs to the Xbox while tuning menu is active.

- Improved BME detection.

*** ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 ***

- Fixed Thumb Encoder missing inputs.

- Fixed Thumb Encoder registering wrong inputs in opposite direction.

- Improved processing LED commands.

- Font got changed to a 7-segment design which makes it possible to show significantly more types of information as the more round font was very limited to just numbers 0-9, N and R.

*** Podium Hub + Button Clusters ***

- Fixed PS Button and Mode change combination on CSL Elite Wheel Base +.

*** WRC Steering Wheel ***

- Fixed WRC steering wheel not able to disable LED rev-stripe in the driver

- Now possible to flash steering wheel firmware

*** Driver ***

- Podium DD WQR firmware update re-enabled.

- Updated CSL E SW WRC picture.

- Fixed min and max buttons of manual pedal calibration not shown if wheel is not attached

- Fixed issue of wrong device property page opening

- Fixed issue of not both device entries (of bases which have them) worked to open the property page

- Update button for P DD WQR firmware update (Wireless Quick Release) 

- Formula V2 LED test now shows multiple colors instead of only white 

- Text adjustments 

- Improved detection of the BME, should not display FW version 0 or prompt unnecessary updates.

- Improved UHX+BME detection so it isn't shown as a PHUB anymore from time to time.

- Fixed issue that Tuning Menu parameters (SEN, FEI, FOR, SPR, DPR, ABS and SHO) in Tuning Menu Tab do not display the correct value if PDD is in COMP V2.5 mode.

- Fixed issue in the Mouse Tab that mouse settings are enabled even if the Emulate Mouse checkbox is unchecked.

- Fixed driver UI sometimes showing totally blank

- Changed the minimum value of (FF, NDP, NFR, FOR, SPR and DPR) from 0 to OFF in the Tuning Menu Tab to match with the steering wheel tuning menu.

- Added PBME default mouse settings values when Default button is clicked in Mouse Settings Tab.

• edited August 2021

The 409 update seems to have problme with the firmware update for the wheels on my CSL elite BaseV1

After that nothing works, the updater crashes and the base can only be used again if you turn it off and on.

Could be interesting, what mid happens when the CSL DD arrives here, in any case good start...🙄

• Try the 410 version, I think they found a late bug, and put out a new version

• edited August 2021

sadly not, still happend with 410🙄

also, the new Fanatec Control Panel dont find the Base/wheel

as you cane see the Base is ther , and Works....

• Intersting! We might get a version 411 ;-)

This is something which you wont expect to happen.

Did you remove the old version, reboot.

Then install the new drivers? Just wondering.

This discussion has been closed.