Update to Customer Care Situation & Challenges | Cases older than 14 Days

Comments

• I initially made a stand alone post regarding this, but saw this and thought it may get more attention. I have 9 items in my cart, I have been trying to place this order for 3 days now. When I initially tried to place my order Last Thus 10/26, after entering all my information correctly, when I hit "complete order" I got an error message something along the lines of "3D error" please contact "fanatecsupportemailaddress". I sent an email, but I am seeing it may takes 2 weeks to get a reply? I tried to place the order again Friday 10/27 thinking maybe there was a bug or something, same issue, same error. I tried again today and now it won't let me enter my card information. I placed an order back in July for the CSL DD no issues, now I just need the rest of the items so I can start playing. Any help on insight would be appreciated.

• edited October 2023

• Dear Fanatec Team,

I ordered the QR2 Bundle with the order Number: 1750757 at the 26.09.2023. I received the order at the 04.10.2023, so good so far (okay one thing, I get no single email regarding a tracking number or something), but at the end I received my package 😀

Sadly I received the BaseSide QR2 BUT the WheelSide QR1 😪

I immediatly started to contact with Fanatec caause of the wrong WheelSide QR, with a Picture of the packaging etc. and that was on the 04.10.2023 (the same day I received my order) and since than nothing from Fanatec.

I cant use that QR2 bundle (because of the missing WheelSide Qr2), and now I preOrdered the ClubSport DD+ with an integrated BaseSide QR2 and thats the reason why I want to sent back the QR2 Bundle to Fanatec, for a refund. I mean at the time when I was ordering the QR2 bundle, there was no ClubSport DD+ on the horizon, and if I knew that before I wouldnt order the QR2 bundle. In my Case, the BaseSide QR2 is still in his packaging, and till now I cant use it cause of the missing WheelSideQR2. Please Fanatec give me a RMA where I can send you back the QR2 bundle, and than I am fine and can wait until I can enjoy my ClubSport DD+ 😉

• Order number:

(UK)

I placed my order on October 12th,

The order status immediately changed to completely shipped.

Til now I still haven't received even a tracking number.

I tried emailing fanatec support but haven't got any response. So I emailed ups directly to see if they have it and they told me that they cannot help me until I get a tracking number

How long does it take to Receive a tracking number?

And how long can I expect to have to wait to receive my items?

Thank you

• I would like order number 1771095 cancelled and refunded. The order was set to fully shipped within 24hrs yet over a week later nothing has happened, UPS have confirmed nothing has been shipped. You have set to "Completely Shipped" I suspect to prevent cancellation. A very crappy way to treat customers.

date 02-10-23 rien reçu a ce jour ni information ni colis ni numero de suivi

:(

• Why isn't my message from yesterday showing up here? Is there censorship here?

• edited October 2023

Priority 1:

I am waiting since 20 days (!!!) for a tracking number (Order 1762577 from 10/10/2023). I see via my UPS app that you created a ticket on 18.10.2023, but that UPS didn’t receive the package (see screenshot attached). Can you please send me my article? 

I wrote 3 mails about it and never got an answer.

Priority 2:

There also still is an issue with my order 1749389, for which the bundle discount (Bundle-Rabatt) has not been applied. I paid the full price of the QR2 WS Type-M and the QR2 BS. So you need to refund me 41.97 €.

• Ordered: 30.9.2023

Order: 1736064

Order returned to your warehouse because a bot communicated with me saying I had to hold due to a warehouse move, yet the shipment was at my delivery location. I then asked to resend and send a tracking number. Again no response from your side nor tracking number. On 

Only the steering wheel arrived, no base no hub no pedal , loadcell etc. I found this out by sheer coincidence as I was calling UPS in my area to see if I had a package somewhere.

Still no communication from you or resolution to the problem.

I have a session with a lawyer and I will somehow resolve the dispute with you for not following the terms and not delivering complete goods.

It is very rude of you to behave like this, there was a mistake with you but you are delivering new orders within a week ... An acquaintance ordered last week, and today he has the kit at home. Unfortunately we can't take the decent way with you, so we'll see what we can do through legal channels.

• I'm actually concerned as to wether I will get my order or not, 10 days since I ordered now

order 1773116

Completely shipped since the 23rd and ordered on the 21st and haven't heard anything since, what is actually happening, will I ever recieve my products?

• Please Fanatec I just need to cancel my order 1771689 before it ships but I can't get in touch with you by any means

• Hello,

I placed order 1743953 on 15.09.2023. After 2 weeks without any news, I asked to cancel the purchase and did not get a reply. On 06.10.2023 UPS notified me of the shipment (tracking 1Z1YF3470450288632), which I refused and it was returned to origin. I have requested my refund several times by email and still have not received a reply.

I spent almost 1400 € and I have been going around with this for more than a month and a half. I understand that you have logistical issues in Europe but this attitude and lack of communication is unacceptable. You are playing with your customer's money.

Please refund my money back.

Thank you.

• Commande 1743856 passé le 15 septembre 2023

Apparemment il manquait des documents.

Le 30 octobre, J'ai reçu un mail de Fanatec me disant qu'il y aurait une commande de remplacement.

Je n'ai pas plus d'informations sur les numéros de suivis ou la livraison

• 2 pages of complaint and issues and 2 replies from Fanatec 🙄. Good job addressing your customers concerns 👍️

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you, Warren. In this thread we gather feedback, we document each individual case, we escalate and provide feedback for our Customer Care department and for our warehouse partner. Once we get more feedback on each case that we can share, we’ll reach out via e-mail and/ or direct messages. This way, no personal data will be shared in this thread.

• James - can this be made a sticky / announcement so it's always at the top?

I'm sure it would stop so many new threads as the first thing people would see is a thread they can post in.

• My order number: 1755251 

I ordered the McLaren GT3 Ready2Race Bundle the 30th September. Last 9th October I received everything except for the CSL DD Base, so 11th October I contacted UPS asking about the status of my product. UPS started an investigation because on the tracking website the product was stated to be in France since October 5th. The 17th UPS determined that my product got lost, so they sent either myself and you the resolution of the investigation. I also sent different emails to the sales team, but no answer to any of them to this day. Apart from that, I contacted your Instagram account where I got an answer that conducted me to the same spot, Customer Care. I hope this can get solved, because I haven't tried any of the products because of the missing base.

Thanks for your attention beforehand, and looking forward to a solution to this.

• Hi Fanatec,

Order number: 1766740

i ordered my items on 14/10/2023 and my order was set to completely shipped on 16/10/2023

There was a UPS tracking number added to my order and this just shows as “Label Created” since 17/10/2023 and UPS have not received the packages

i have had no communication from yourselves since placing the order. Please could you reach out to me over email ASAP to confirm when my order will be dispatched to UPS.

Kind Regards

• My 17 day journey with Fanatec:

Ordered on the 15th - get told 5 business days of delays

20th update from fanatec - "We would like to provide you with an update about the status of your Fanatec order. We were informed it is delayed at customs and are currently clarifying the situation. We will contact you again during the course of the next week if your order has not started moving again by then".

25th Oct - "Your recent Fanatec order was held up these last days in customs. Your shipment will begin moving again by Monday at the latest. 

We apologize for the temporary holdup, but are glad the matter has been resolved."

Monday 30th - Radio silence

Tuesday 31st - Radio silence

Still no movement or update... Really seems like you're kicking the can down the road Fanatec.

As a first time customer I have nothing but terrible things to say about this company. I really don't mind shipping delays, but I do expect transparency.

On top of this, I messaged James "Fanatec" on reddit yesterday for a customs update, and I can safely say... still no update!

• David DeGreefDavid DeGreef Member
    edited October 2023

Placed pre-order for the Clubsport DD on October 21 with an availability date of November 7

Today the availability date is November 14.

Does that apply for all pre-orders or pre-orders that are placed October 31 and after?

Thank you

• Travis SingerTravis Singer Member
    edited November 2023

Placed and paid for my order on 29/09/23.

Availability was supposed to be for 20/10/23 but order in process no tracking, no movement no nothing.

Sent an email 25/10/23 asking for update, radio silence since?

I didn’t expect the warehousing issues in Europe to also be impacting us in Australia given Endor handle it. Going to assume preorder for DD+ is going to be several months on top of the expected availability date.

• Hello,

Order number: 1772896

I ordered the ready2race McLaren GT3 Bundle on October 21st. At that day the availability of the wheel changed and I had to preorder. The website stated that it will be available November 13th but just a few days later the est. delivery time was back at 4-7 business days. When I look into my orders it still says that it will be available on November 13th and now I am wondering since nothing happened in 11 days whether it will really not be available until the 13th.

I would appreciate an update on my order.

thank you 😄

• edited November 2023

Order number 1771009

I paid almost 800 for my new wheel close to two months ago now. I paid extra for faster shipping. Its not ok to let us wait that long. Seeing others order over a month after and getting their package within a week makes it hurt even more. I have sent so many requests within the last weeks and received no answer's. I just want my wheel...

• Ben SheppardBen Sheppard Member
    edited November 2023

This is taking the mick really. I thought this thread would be larger but as mentioned before, it's only 2 pages. Surely it cant be that hard to process peoples complaints in this thread. You yourselves have created this blog to so say "escalate" , but you still can't reach out to my post I made on the 27th.

And still no response from an official support ticket I put in on the 18th October either!

God knows which year of Christmas I will recieve my order!

But yet, quick to ship newly released products!

• edited November 2023

My Original Order 1770034 submitted on the 27th Sept 2023, then a 2nd Order 1770034 created by you on the 18th October 2023?

Tracking number provide online on the 10th on the first order number, checked UPS tracking all items returned to sender on the 13th after paying Custom fees. Currently in a Paypal dispute to get this Refunded, as no response or help from you to get it sorted!

As of yet no Tracking number on the second Order you created?

I have sent two emails on the 17th and 24th October, chasing for an update on my order with no replies!

Please can I get an update on my Order? I'm in the UK and notice people from UK on Facebook groups with the same items, ordered in October and getting there orders after a week or two. I don't think this is fair, you should be processing old incorrectly processed orders First! This is very bad customer service!

• Order 1759560

06.10.2023 - Placed my order.

09.10.2023 - Received invoice and email that product will be shipped with delay, to pay attention about receiving tracking number.

...... no tracking number for 10 days, on customer account or on email

20.10.2023 - I visit forum and see that you can check UPS tracking by reference, and according to that tracking my order was shipped on 11.10.2023 and because of missing information it returned to sender on 20.10.2023

...... .immidiatly I sent email to Fanatec informing about the situation

23.10.2023 - shipment is returned to Fanatec warehouse

27.10.2023 - received email from Fanatec apologizing for error and saying my items will be re-shipped and to expect tracking number when order is sent

01.11.2023 - still no tracking number on my Fanatec account or on email so I guess items are not yet re-shipped

WAITING FOR RE-SHIPMENT.

• edited November 2023

"The status of your order 1753796 placed on 28/09/2023 is currently being prepared for shipment."

Status update 01-11-2023:

Nothing changed, no shipping, really nothing.

I'm also already waiting more than 2 weeks for any reaction of customer service, almost 3 weeks now.

Can someone please help?

I can also just trash 365 euros and it's the same ....

• Chris DurmanChris Durman Member
    edited November 2023

Order ref: 1771640

I placed this order on 20/10/2023 for the csl DD ready 2 race bundle, it was marked as "completely shipped" on 23/10/2023 but I have heard nothing since then. I have emailed fanatec customer services and had no response.

As with most other people commenting on this thread I find these delays unacceptable especially as the completely shipped option has obviously been selected to prevent cancellations. Reading through this thread and seeing that other customers have been waiting much longer than I have I also not very reassuring that I will get my items any time soon.

Although this was not the most expensive product you offer it was a big purchase for me and I was excited about having fanatec equipment and being able to upgrade it over time, now I am just dreading having to order any more items in the future due to my poor initial experience.

Please can someone contact me to advise of the ups tracking details or at the very least a date when it will definitely be dispatched as you are close to losing a new customer before I have even done a lap with any fanatec equipment. Thanks

• i have the same problem like someone mentioned above. My Order (1769966) was placed on 18.10 and a few days later i recieved an email regarding some problems at customs. A week later i got an update that the matter has been resolved and that the order will be moving again latest by monday. Nothing since then, which wouldnt be a problem if i at least had a tracking number or anything. Its not even showing up in my ups account. Im starting to doubt that my order has even left the warehouse yet, because the order i placed 2 days later already arrived a week ago without any problems, with ups link and all.