Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• Wow... this is a complete mess.

They say orders till 24th was shipped, but my 11/24 order still no tracking number nor serial number.

It's been more than 2 weeks now, and I hoped they reach out to their customers.

It's not like these products are less than $100 cheap products.

I paid over $1300 for the order, and we really deserve better customer support.

I'm pretty sure even elementary school students would know this basic stuff...

This is not normal

It't not our job to contact them about the issue with the order that has been paid. It's their job. We're not getting paid for anything.

And for those of you who talks "oh black Friday good deals u should've expected blah blah"

Well, we know that black Friday deals are warehouse cleanup for old products.

Companies never sell for a loss. Don't talk like they're doing favor for customers.

Both customers & companies are meeting agreeable term for a trade, and both of us need respectable treatment.

We, the customers, fulfilled our term(payment). So, it's their turn to fulfill their term.

However, they're failing right now, and this is a non-changing FACT.

Please shave up yourself and treat your customers better...

• I

canceled my dd2 order last week and i got my money back after a few hours, paid with paypal.

• Make a FedEx account with your address i did that got tracking yesterday all being delivered sunday and monday

• lots of people have tried to contact fanatec but with no response so good luck in successfully contacting fanatec

• It will probably not be. I ordered the exact same stuff on the same day and still nothing except completely shipped with no tracking number. I tried the same thing as you and it came up with multiple orders and none were mine. You could put in your country and/or postal code/zip code to filter out the ones that aren't yours and if one is yours, it will remain. If nothing appears, it means they have still not created a shipping label so could be another few days. It's been over 10 working days now for us and still, nothing, which is disappointing after what was said in this blog about the 24th orders being exported which was clearly a lie cause we should have got updates either Thursday or Friday but we never know, Fanatec could have sent the stuff with no tracking number supplied etc. Many issues going on sadly.

• Bought a complete sim upgrade, dd2 base, 2.5 formula wheel, apm, mclaren wheel for xbox, and upgraded pedals with upgrade kits. There are literally 15 different line items on the receipt, how are we supposed to know if something didn't ring up right when we have no clue what the discount codes mean? I was a December 8th backorder for the QR2 adaptors. I haven't received a "cancelled" notice yet, let's see if they cancel my entire order because I ordered the APM. I've got a shopping cart with a complete r21 rig ready to go.

• My guess is, since the communication between the warehouse and the fanatec shop is an absolute mess, they sold far more parts, then they really had in stock.

The formula v2. 5x for example was such good deal, that they probably have sold thousands. When the shop cannot automatically check the stock in the warehouse, they may have sold too much rims.

That would also explain, why they decided to cancel the orders with the APM bundles instead of just giving the customers the chance to remove the apms or the bundle discount. They have to reduce the number of sold rims because they are out of stock. Nevertheless it is a bad and dumb idea. They better be honest and admit the problem. Most people would understand they would have to wait until new stock arrives. But so everybody speculate (including me of corse) what the heck is going on. Why do they treat their paying customers like defrauders? Why do they hold us off with wrong or missleading statements?

I the meantime they cannot send out any rims at all, because all qr-adapters are totally sold out. So I don't expect my formula v2.5x (without APM!) to arrive anytime in the next few weeks :-(. But maybe fanatec can surprise me?!

• I have similar thoughts.

I think the bug was not only in the selling price, but also in the inventory control.

Normally, it should not be mutually beneficial for both parties to cancel an expensive purchase involving multiple items.

Nevertheless, the cancellation appears to be due to a problem elsewhere.

Of course, this is my guess and does not represent the truth.

But it makes more sense this way.

• I'm in US and ordered on 11.26 the V2 pedals and I still don't have a tracking#, checked Fedex account and Fanatec order and no tracking# yet. It has been 10 business days since I placed the order and the item is not shipped yet. You tell us only lies....

• I do have FedEx and UPS accounts and get a text message whenever a package is on the way. Nothing is coming for me.

• edited December 2023

order placed 6th November. Tracking number provided 14th November then nothing.

what am I actually waiting for? I don’t see a problem here other than fanatec haven’t actually handed my parcels to ups. How can this take more than a month?

• Order 24.11

Still nothing

🙈🙉🙊

• I feel your disappointment too. Although for now, I’m most afraid about some cancelation from their part because this company looks overwhelmed, and not giving much of a shit about their customers in general..

lets hope and see 🤙🏼

• Peter TALBOTPeter TALBOT Member
    edited December 2023

I ordered DD2 on 22nd November for delivery to UK. 2 Days later it went to 'Completely shipped' since then NOTHING, no tracking number, no apologetic email, no response to my email enquiry, nothing.

I understand Fanatec have been having difficulties. In this situation ACCURATE communications to customers is key and Fanatec are failing 100% in their communications with their customers,

Stating that all orders up to 24th November have been shipped, when this is patently untrue is resulting in significant reputational damage to Fanatec. People will start to question whether that statement was a genuine mistake or a blatant attempt to deceive.

60,000 black friday orders is obviously overwhelming for their current logistics setup, but consider this : on the assumption the average order is $500 (although I think it is probably more), then they have received $30 million of customers money - they need to spend some of that windfall on beefing up their logisdtics!

The blog post was made on 7th December. There are currently 13 pages of comments from disappointed customer and NO response from Fanatec - shame on them.

I suppose they are lucky in that they have few competitors in the same market space. If this were not the case. I believe this situation could ave been an existential threat to Fanatec

• I'm not so sure that "We have just gone through exporting the orders from November 24th" means that all orders are shipped... more probably they are only processed (so send to warehouse, cancelled, ecc.).

My order was placed on 24th, and from 25th is Completely shipped. Nothing from then; lets see this week...

• edited December 2023

I think that the parcels come to us straight from China via UPS and that's why there's a problem and a long wait. Of course, it's nicely hidden.

look at the tracking ups details.

There is only information about creating a label in Germany, no information about shipping from this country. So this is most likely an intentional move by the company.

Everything would be fine if there was information about delivery within 15-30 days

Done .

• edited December 2023

I think that for Fanatec an order is done when it become "completely shipped". I made an order on 17th november (DD2+QR2 30 nov pre-order) and it became completely shipped on 28th november. Even the warranty starts from 28th.

I didn't receive tracking number yet but from UPS website I searched my parcels using reference number (Just put your fanatec order Number) and I saw that they should be delivered on 15th december.

• watch what they do

• I placed my order on 21.11.....mclaren gt3 bundle. Same orders were placed by my friends on 20.11 and 22.11. Both guys recieved their orders few days ago and i still dont have a tracking number and am starting to think that i can forget about the delivery till the end of December lol....This whole situation about shipping is seriously a lottery......This is my first experience with Fanatec, i cant say a word about their products, i havent tried it yet but the whole thing about customer service and shipping is starting to worry me a lot..am little bit dissapointed tbh

• yes that's it but I made a request to the European Consumer Center

• All products with apm cancel order . Apm is defective.

• Sorry but more than two weaks after BF should everybody know there was a bug with the APM and the order will be canceld.