Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• 22.11 bestellt immernoch nix von FANATEC.

Einfach erstunken und gelogen was die schreiben.

• I ordered all in stock merchandise on the 23rd and it still shows as “completely shipped” but as we all know that doesn’t mean squat. Still waiting for tracking numbers from FedEx. 😡

• Im still waiting for my order from 12th September!

You have managed to send it with wrong exportpapers, been returened to your warehouse and stayed there for 3 weeks before I got a mail, and latest the 13th nov your Madeleine from customer support said that my order will be escalated... Thats now 26 days ago! Get your act together and ship me my PAID items NOW!

Legal actions will be taken if this is not solved within 7 days! Terje Nybro Order 1785251

• Raul BarreraRaul Barrera Member
    edited December 2023

Well,

Another guy that had a Red dot order in progress that they manually cancelled it without any contact after 2 weeks.

- No possibility to pay the difference or look for other solution.

- No possibility to buy at the BF discounts.

At this time I though that this delay means that you will be in touch with your clients but I was wrong.

• I also ordered on November 21. For items that were in stock with shipment possible in 4 to 7 days.

Delivery times still officially displayed on the Fanatec site.

It's unacceptable to still ask customers to be patient. Should I ask Fanatec for patience in paying them? 

I don't care about black Friday overbooking. A good company anticipates these promotional events. If it can't deliver on its promises, then it shouldn't offer promotions, but obviously that wouldn't allow it to cash in.

I placed an order with one of your competitors on Thursday, and the tracking number was sent by ups the next day, for delivery next Wednesday.

I'm looking into starting a dispute procedure with paypal, with whom I've chosen to pay in 4x.

A good company is supposed to solve problems, not create them.

• Chris GarrettChris Garrett Member
    edited December 2023

Sadly, I am another statistic to add to what appears to be a very long list. Order 1812788, placed on 22nd November. I used my work address as the shipping address as this is where I spend most of my time and, knew nothing of the shipping delays until after the order had been placed and paid for. I won't be at this address for 2 weeks after 16th December so if my order doesn't arrive next week, I'll not have it until some time in the New Year.

I can live without it for now. I ordered the shifter but, I have a separate H-Pattern and sequential shifter already so will get by until it arrives, whenever that may be. This whole debacle has certainly taken the shine off what should have been anticipation of an exciting rig upgrade.

No tracking info yet, order has been showing as completely shipped since very early in the process. The vagueness of the shipping process is laughable really. No order should show as completely shipped unless it is on it's way, surely?

To all those of you who received that email regarding cancellation, you have my utmost sympathy. To suggest that every single person who added the mispriced items to their order did so dishonestly is unforgiveable.

• edited December 2023

Is it necessary to post in this forum for Fanatec to pay attention to my order? Did this help anyone?

My order 1793*** was placed on 17th November - 16 business days ago.

• Fanatec doesn’t care about their customers. So you can post here what you want, you’ll didn’t get help here.

• Dear Fanatec Team,

I am writing to express my profound dissatisfaction regarding my recent experience with your company. On 04.12.2022, I placed an order for a steering wheel set (Order #1865675). However, to my dismay, the order has not yet been dispatched, and my queries about the ATR document remain unanswered.

What's more troubling is the lack of response to my repeated attempts to reach out via email and Instagram. This silence from your end is not only frustrating but also raises serious concerns about the legitimacy of my transaction. It feels as if I have been misled and possibly defrauded.

Given these circumstances, I am left with no choice but to request an immediate refund. This experience has been nothing short of a nightmare, and I am deeply disappointed by the service (or the lack thereof) provided.

I expect a prompt and positive response to this matter, as it has already caused significant inconvenience and distress.

Sincerely,

Yusuf C.

• Finally got my Tracking Number today. Ordered on 17.11.23. Status Green on 28. November 2023

• Placed an order 19th Nov, received an email on 28th Nov telling me it is being processed for shipment…

”The status of your order 1799616 placed on 19/11/2023 is currently being prepared for shipment.

Please note, we are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 5 business days, due to a transition to a new logistics partner. 

Please note, European customers are currently experiencing warehouse processing delays of up to 7 business days, especially for orders shipping outside the EU.  

This means the shipping status in your Fanatec account (“Completely shipped”) may be temporarily inaccurate. Our shipping partner will provide you with your tracking number as soon as it has left our warehouse. You can also find the information in the Orders section of your account once it becomes available.”

Where I am left confused is by the statement regarding delays due to the change of shipping partner. I have had 4 previous orders over the past three years, all delivered by UPS and this latest order is also supposed to be being shipped by UPS. Are there two logistics companies called “UPS”…? [/sarcasm]

ARE FANATEC LYING TO ME?

Seriously considering cancelling the order and looking elsewhere now.

• Im om day 88 now waiting for my 2200£ order. Patetic customer-service😡

• Hey guys.

when adding my order number (November 24th) into UPS, I found this :

i ordered the CSLDD 5nm, Elite pedals & formula 2.5x wheel. You think these are my packages ? Thanks

for now, I received nothing at home.

• Just got an email from PayPal, refund was issued.

I really hope fanatec pulls their head out of their ass just a little, and switches to rain check discounts so I can eventually reorder when things are back in stock.

• Ordered 24/11 - invoiced 26/11 - tracking number 30/11. stuck on label created (Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet. Germany). Shipping to UK.

I bought the Ready2Race 5nm CSL bundle (base, wheel and peddles). Since 30/11, under my product page, it shows the serial numbers for the wheel and the peddles but not for the base (and I assume the power pack to go with it). From other pictures and from reading forums this bundle comes in three packages but on the tracker it only shows 2 packages.

My thinking is that you have either not packaged my base in error and this is the hold up or are waiting for a shipment from wherever it is produced to fulfil this order, thus stopping you from releasing the packages to UPS.

I understand how busy you are and I have only waited 2 weeks, when there are people still waiting 90+ days, but with no communication and seeing the products with no serial number and only 2 packages tracked, I am not being impatient just slightly concerned.

• It's all nice, people from the 24th are having patience and all of that.

What about those who ordered something on the 18th...? Order nr 1759xxx and STILL no news, nothing. Completely shipped, without a tracking number, without serial numbers, or without any answers.

So? What's the next step...?

• I could find my parcel with Refference number via UPS website, I have a question, if I am not at home does the driver leave the packages on the stairs or bring them at the nearby UPS Access Point? or back to the fanatec?

• order has been cancelled by Fanatec, not yet get the refund.

• It takes a long time to be refunded if you are refunded we must expect everything with fanatec and was it fanatec who canceled the order or did you choose to cancel the order?

• Craig AmeyCraig Amey Member
    edited December 2023

My Black Friday order was cancelled with zero communication from Fanatec and no opportunity to resolve THEIR PRICING MISTAKE. I too received notification from PayPal that a refund has been issued. What a clown show this place is.

Victim shaming their customers for 'consciously exploiting a pricing error' is just the cherry on top. Have you brainless twats ever considered that on a day where you had to wait in a queue for an hour to get into the website and things were going out of stock fast that people might just place the order and do a forensic analysis on the discounts later to determine whether they were valid or not.

In future please be sure to annotate your discounts clearly as "THIS IS A VALID DISCOUNT" vs "THIS IS A PRICING MISTAKE - DO NOT EXPLOIT" so that we don't risk having future orders cancelled.

You knew early Friday morning that you had a made a mistake because the Button Set which triggered the bundle discount was removed from the web site. Then it was re-added after the bundle discount was disabled. Instead of doing something helpful like put a note on the web site that there had been a mistake and people should redo their orders, you kept quiet about it for TWO WEEKS before abruptly cancelling their orders, and blaming it all on your customers 'exploiting' you, the same customers who keep you in business.

• I personally made a request to the European Consumer Center here is the link you might also be interested

https://commission.europa.eu/live-work-travel-eu/consumer-rights-and-complaints/resolve-your-consumer-complaint/european-consumer-centres-network-ecc-net_en

• Can someone at Fanatec please respond to my emails regarding my BME that went to repair, was delivered by UPS as per the proof of delivery, and is misplaced somewhere at Fanatec's warehouse for more than two months ago?

If you lost it you just have to replace it. It's been more than the acceptable time to repair an item.

Still waiting for an update. Thank you!

• "For any inquiries or further clarification, please feel free to contact us through [contact information].

Best regards,

Team Fanatec"

I did Fanatec, I did, but instead of replying to my reply, you have canceled my order today.

However you do still have until next friday to reply to my reply before I can escalate the situation.

GG Fanatec, GG

• edited December 2023

Hello, I transferred the money because I don't have Paypal, by when can I expect the credit to be credited. Or do I have to get it back myself?

• HI, I also ordered on the Black Friday week. as a new customer I find this situation with delivery highly confusing.

My order(23/11/2023) says "fully shipped". on 30th nov I got track number.

UPS states that "the shipper has created a label"

UPS also states they are yet to receive the package

Fanatec says UPS are yet to collect the package.

tomorrow is 10days after label was created & UPS don't have items??

what's going on??

can you clarify the process as lots are in the same boat & can't get straight answers?????????

I have ordered other products & I now feel I won't get my items for months after reading the numerous complaints on here.

im not filled with any confidence & feel like im being left in limbo with the delivery information

KIND REGARDS

A NEW CUSTOMER

KURO

• Has anyone had a problem when the order was delivered to destination facility but it was returned back to the sender because FedEx security service detected fraud and suspicious activity from sender? Bc now I have no idea what to do , fanatec for 2 weeks already not responding to my email… are they gonna ship it again or wt* is gonna happen then ?

• I just can't understand why no one has openly reported on this problem yet. I can't find a video anywhere that takes up this topic. Otherwise, every little thing is always reported directly, etc., but not about this way of dealing with customers here. And that with a matter of course that you can only get sick.

As soon as they have also simply cancelled my order, although I already sent them an email weeks ago NOT to do this, that I pay the difference or the APM should simply be deleted from the order, I will return all my already received items and stay away from simracing until Moza, Simucube or Asetek also support consoles and buy my entire setup there.

Because just as you are trampled underfoot here as a customer, I don't want to be a supporter! It is a shame for the German middle class and I am ashamed as a German for such a company. Simply Disgusting!