Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• edited December 2023

system - got the prices wrong, fanatec website error???

this is bullshit

The system does not generate advertising banners automatically

Podium Advanced Paddle Module

In fact, there wasn't much of a discount

• Patrick GoschPatrick Gosch Member
    edited December 2023

The APM bug was published everywhere. It's a shame for the few who really didn't know anything about it, but everyone else has themselves to blame. Instead of wasting your energy trying to harm a company in some way, you should just realize that things went wrong and be done with it. Legally, everything Fanatec does is okay. I've seen hundreds of such pricing errors and you almost never have any chance of taking advantage of them afterwards - you can save yourself that. You can try, but I can tell you from experience that the law is on Fanatec's side and you wont get anything more than the 10% voucher. But the money should be paid back quickly. I canceled something a few days ago and got my money back within a few hours.

• Hi guys.

Made this order (shipping to France) on the 24th. So far haven’t received any update on shipping or any tracking number, neither about cancelation.

although I’m a bit concerned about the « discount glitch ». Haven’t ordered the APM, but still got a « bundle discount ». You guys think my order’s gonna get canceled ?

thanks for your answers

• edited December 2023

I placed my order ton 11/22 with the new F1 2023 Wheel which is automatically associated to a QR2 Wheel-Side. My whole order is fine except for the QR2 which was available and then moved to preorder on December 15th, then on January 5th and finally January 3rd.

Order is blocked on blue status "The order is in process" because of the QR2 which was included in the bundle with the wheel...

It's crazy...

ps: my order number is 1811***

• The only thing I could criticize Fanatec for is the fact that during heightened times when people are getting frustrated, the company should dedicate a few individuals to thoroughly inform all concerned customers about the actual issue, such as delays. I'm convinced that most customers would understand the problem if they were honestly informed about the issues. They wouldn't have to wait a week for any information.

Besides that, the products are great. Anyone using Fanatec knows that communication and warranty service haven't always been the best.

Objectively speaking, anyone who has received their products will say they were a bit frustrated, lost a bit of their peace of mind, but at the end of the day, it was worth it :)

If Fanatec improves its customer service policy and the products don't lose quality, it will definitely remain the leader in this price range for a long time

• edited December 2023

I'm in the same boat! I placed my order on November 21, and my order number starts with 181... However, I still haven't received anything.

The funny part is that my friend ordered a day earlier on the 20th and received his parts over a week ago, but they arrived separately on three different days. :D I have no idea where my parts are because the status on the webpage hasn't changed. Also, I haven't received a helpful response to my email inquiries. It's just making me feel disappointed.

• Ehi guys , I will only inform you that my order appears today on the ups tracking by reference number . It was a fanatec v3 pedals bundle.

order from 24 November

order number 182***

• Nearly same order just the better pedals littl scared as well.

• Alex MeekAlex Meek Member
    edited December 2023

Yeah I mean, its now been 10 working days since I placed my order and I still have no tracking, despite not having my order cancelled and seeing the "completely shipped" status. I also put in a support request but havent heard back on that either. I had no QR2, no pre-order items, everything I purchased was or still is in stock, and Fanatec claims that they got every order from the 24th processed (I mean clearly that was not accurate) so I don't understand the delay.

I get 60k orders, busy time of year, all that jazz but just getting SOME kind of update on the $1100 worth of products I purchased would go a long way towards just alleviating some of the frustration. I'm not asking or even expecting it to be shipped right away, I dont mind waiting a bit longer due to the money I saved, I just want an update on my order.

• Allan McKayAllan McKay Member
    edited December 2023

An absolute storm, that could simply be avoided if Fanatic would just communicate. Talk to your customers. Customer service is so important.

How many of you would be happy with an end of day update saying "we shipped orders xxxxx through xxxxx today"?

Simple little data points that might stop people going nuts. I dunno, I would just be saying something if my socials were like fanatec's. Silence is not golden!

My CSL DD died during the BF sale so I jumped at a DD2 (22/11/23 order date). The rig sits with its new parts from Heuskinveld and Sim Labs (all shipped quickly btw) with the most important bit missing and no signs of it coming soon. A touch frustrating :D

Edit - In fairness I did order an SQ v1.5 on the first day of the BF sale (17th) and it was delivered on the 30th. It too sits on the rig with no base to connect too.

• Hello,

I also received the email that the order is void, will it be refunded in full or what happens next? Can anybody help me with this?

• You won't send me rim that I ordered November 24th and at that time was in stock in February right? RIGHT?!

• Hello, please just check in the link for your country, form can be different for every country. I had to describe them the situation and send them mails, payment export and some screenshots from fanatec website.

• edited December 2023

An end-of-day update letting YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS know what has been down for the day and where your backlog is.. put your customer's minds at rest with their orders. Most who ordered now will want their goods for Xmas.

• edited December 2023

End-of-day update to communicate wth your customers is all that is needed.

• You are not right. I already went through something similar once in the past where seller had to fullfill what was agreed through automated order confirmation so i know from my own experience how to deal with it.

Unfortunatelly you as a customer should not be thinking if what they are offering is false or glitch or what. That way you would not order anything from BF offers because what if those banners were glitch?

i have ordered during BF items also for more than 1000euro and in the order which they want to cancel was not only that wheel. It was something like popup in your cart - add this you will get that offer. I would order it even without that additional offer.

• Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo 8 packages label created (from the 24th) I got a fedex account so i can see when i get a package adressed to me

• If I don't hear anything till Monday evening I will make use of my legal protection insurance. This cant be right how they deal with us customers.

• My order (178xxxx EU) is now also shipped, estimated for 12th Dec. Order was put on "Completely shipped" on 28th November.

But also here no tracking number under my order and no mails with a tracking number or that it is on the way. Luckily I have UPS account with a verified address that automatically shows packages for my address.

• I received my csdd and qr2 to day yesss🥳💪🏻 er was no communication at all but suddenly there was upc. And luckely I was home

Thanks fanatec 😊

• Ordered at 20th November too and it has now the „shipped“ status for about 2 days. But there still no serial numbers and no ups tracking number. Maybe next week.

• Thank you for the update.

• Hey, had the same one. But no cancelation yet. We just can hope for the best 🤞

• The las sentence about pre order is really annoying and was also mentionned in the email send. This is even more annoyoing when this is a LIE. When I ordered QR2 wheel side was available within 4 to 7 days. As of the day after qr2 date in my order moved to Dec 17 then early Dec then Jan 3rd …. This is just a joke and people who ordered same day as me got their order with Qr2 in … shipped.

If I buy something and delay is announced I do not complain but the current communications are just lies and this is not showing great values when you run a business. Very disapointed by the treatment and I hope sincerely this will be corrected soon.

• Hello dear community

I am deeply shocked and unfortunately have to report the following here. I purchased various orders during BlackFriday Week and paid for them immediately. Today on December 8th, 2023 I receive an email from Fanatec saying that all of the items I purchased during Black Week will be completely canceled due to an error in the system due to the Formula steering wheel.

Instead, as a long-standing customer with a large number of orders, you are put off with a 10% voucher.

I'm absolutely speechless and wonder why they cancel everything instead of just the order with the system error.

I am absolutely shocked and speechless how you can scare away customers in this way.

• My November 24th order finally got a tracking order this past Tuesday and FedEx's update says it'll be delivered today. Yay. I'm in the US.

• I cant say this affected me as I did not combine the 2.5x with and APM and i was also clueless about this glitched discount, but I agree if they stated they would check orders on a case by case situation, they should not have just given 10% discount to everyone, just send a notification and give 1 or 2 options would make it more of an actual case by case situation.

Its been 14 days know and i still waiting for my QR2, CS HUB, Porsche Rim, nothing no word, I expected Fanatec to have better communication.

• Ritchie KrayRitchie Kray Member
    edited December 2023

I have so much bad feelings about my 2k order because of they cancel every order with the APM glitch…

I didn’t order with the 2.5X but I set up my cart with the sparco wheel, Xbox hub and the APM myself. I didn’t know about some kind of glitch. Just seen the extra discount on my order confirmation and now I am afraid of lose all the BF discounts to get a ridiculous 10% voucher which should compensate my over nearly 40% discounts?

what’s that? Just because I saved extra 120€ of my order should it cancelled completely without having the chance to compensate the discrepancy? Because of their mistake I have to pay way more than this? They should be ashamed!!!