Black Friday Orders | Shipping Update 2

Comments

• But did they send you an order confirmation and invoice, stating that the order will be soon shipped? More than that, in the email they sent today, there is no mention of when we will get our money back, just the lousy 10% voucher. I was prompted to add the APM at the end of my order so I did that, assuming that's part of the Bundle discount (as mentioned in the actual order Invoice as well) which resulted in the final price deal. This is gonna hurt them if they don't do right by their customers. I'm not going to buy anything from them anymore and I hope what I bought doesn't break to have to deal with warranty.

• And? It's a final 71,5% discount for 2.5x +APM+ caps,

It's less than the 80% for the NEW QR2 base side or the 83,5% for caps.

It's still a coherent deal for old products.

• I agree with you.

I would point out that it is not in good faith to discount a product that has just been released so much.

• This is not right! The 2,5 was already 150,- cheaper.

The plus of €45,- is only for the APM.

• hi did you make a form and if so what did you put thank you

• edited December 2023

After they fuck up, they imply it's our fault and we took advantage of them by buying things that normally bundle together.

The 10% discount is insulting.

We know they aren't honouring the billed price. In that case It should have been an invoice for the difference, partial order cancellation, or at least a rain check to reorder at BF price later.

Valuing customers would have been invoicing the difference for the APM with the 10% discount

• The 71,5% discount is based on original prices of all items.

559€85 to 159€95

• LOL

yesterday i got some SMS with tracking Information and the announcment to deliver today between 10:15am and 2:15pm.

The driver did not show up and now the tracking number says „created, waiting to handover the package to UPS“…

mhhh… today is not over yet, so maybe I‘m lucky…

• lying is a bad thing james, your organazation in your warehouse looks like a bunch a kids manage it. You send orders from 25th-26th and the people already received it and the people who order 24th at 1.30pm don't had their package shipped. You take the money and don't care about the rest. This is the last time i order fanatec products and i hope you will have trouble with justice for not respecting some legal obligation (especially on your pricing error when you cancelled orders when in your conditions it's says you must ask customers to pay full prices or refound).

You just loose credibility

• Ok!

You get a huge discount for the Formula 2.5. Why shuld it be cheaper with the APM?

If you think about it, you'll come up with it too.

• I placed the order n. 1843461 on 24/11 for a ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X which I paid €199.95 instead of €349.95 for a 43% discount and the Button Caps and Sticker Sets for €4.95. The payment was made via PayPal the same day and the money was withdrawn from my account right away. Now the order is still in the status of completely shipped but has never been shipped because there is no tracking code yet. I would like to know from Fanatec if they are going to ship the purchased goods or if I have to cancel my order and request my money back.

• Oh well, today comes to an end soon and still the same case. Hope you will soon address when you will be able to export orders with pre-order products on them... Maybe next year Q1 (hopefully faster).

PS! Also ordered GT Omega Apex stand, which was on pre-oder date 14.12, but already arrives on 12.12 to Estonia according to UPS.

• 2 things to mention here, after you added the F1 wheel, the website would automatically prompt you to add the APM set for a bigger discount, which most of us did. Second one, not only people with the "bugged" order have this issue, people with other items have had their orders canceled or they haven't received any input from Fanatec.

• edited December 2023

Black friday Frenzy?

Risk of "out of stock" items if no fast orders..

They hard discounted items never on Sales...

• Ordered the 2.5x formula wheel with the 5nm DD and CSL elite v2 pedals. Still nothing from UPS or Fanatec. Got the completely shipped on the website on the 27/11/23 after ordering on the 24th and yet they state all orders up to the 24th have been exported and are currently working on the 25th/26th orders. Any answers Fanatec? From the UK

• Back when I ordered all my stuff (24./25.11.) the QR2 wheel-side (I actually have 2 open orders with a QR2 WS) was a mid-December preorder. Looking at my orders now the availability date has been postponed to Jan 17. In my opinion if the promised delivery date gets postponed (especially this much, mind you) I should receive some kind of information via mail. I would like to remove the QR2 from the orders and have everything else arrive asap and order the QR2 WS again as soon as they are available, but after reaching out to fanatec support a week ago I obviously have still not received a reply. Fanatec, don't have the auto-reply state that you'll be back with a reply in 3-5 business days (which is already painfully long) when you can't even keep this promise.

• I feel your pain, anger and disappointment, people ..

.. but I also don't expect anything soon, they didn't even look at my order yet.

no tracking number .. no plausible result when searching for reference number on UPS (besides all "already delivered - not my stuff")

Order xxxx722 : 25.11.2023 - 01:10

Confirmation  & "Completely Shipped" Status: 25.11.2023 - 19:34

"Thank you for your Black Friday order!" - boilerplate excuse: 01.12.2023 - 17:04

(FYI: located in Germany)

• to be honest I don't know what to believe,

I made my order the 20th Nov, got the tracking from fanatec page not ups, put it on ups tracker, and then found out that my order was having problem (from ups) then was returned to sender delivered to the back door 😶

contacted ups for explanation and they say that this happen when no export docs are provided. ok

tried contacting fanatec = impossible

now this update say that they need another 2 weeks to ship it... I am patient and I will wait this 2 weeks, but what then?

it will be Christmas time = delivery mayhem, so more delay? then we will be in January and have passed more than a month.

were not the T&C applies to both side? you sell, I buy, I pay, you accept, you ship. this is a stupid observation but if the contract is not over because is not really been shipped why orders cannot be cancelled? why state shipped (therefore contract over) when the parcel never left warehouses?

• Hi!

I would like to get information about my order 1796614

It was placed on 18th november as a bundle, QR2 wheel-side availability was 28th november.

Status changed to completely shipped on 28th november.

There is no tracking number and i can't neither find any shipment in UPS with reference number.

I'm going to be away during holidays and i'm afraid that if i get parcel then it might get stolen. UPS doesn't inform me in any way when they deliver it.

Can you please help with information about my real order status/tracking number?

• I only ordered the Formula steering wheel on 24.11. and that hasn't been shipped yet either. UPS also shows no pending delivery with reference number. Really great when such a big company has to lie. Seems like a school AG to me.

( Germany )

• Me aswell order on November 17th and on November 28 I have recieved an Email that my parcel would be shipped today and even they sent me an Invoice but still no tracking number or anything but in my account shows it was shipped completally.

• After two weeks of zero information I got the email that my entire $1500 order is being cancelled and I am accused of 'exploiting' their system. They are taking no responsibility for their mistake combining discounts with the Formula V2.5x/APM/Buttons bundle, it was all our fault.

I will be filing a chargeback on the $1500 they took from me without ever shipping anything and I've also cancelled my DD+ order and will file a chargeback on that if they don't refund the $1100 promptly.

• edited December 2023

Order 25 Nov 2023 18:08:00, number 185xxxx

It has just appeared in UPS track by reference (Fanatec order number): https://www.ups.com/track

Status on UPS site is:

Shipment Ready for UPS

Estimated delivery: The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Still no info on Fanatec's website about tracking number, no serial numbers and no email notification.

• I placed my order on November 21

Everything was in stock at the time.

F1 steering wheel and CSL DD 8nm

No tracking in UPS with order number

• what about orders before Black Friday please? I’m still waiting for an order from the 6th of November.

• Compared to the singular products, that is actually less, since there are % 80 + discounts

On my entire order I got a % 54.482 discount including that €225,-.

Basically if I bought 50 QR2 base-sides for the BF price, there would not have been a problem while that would've actually cost them more than this mess they made.

I added the APM fully convinced it was part of the BF discount deals, since it would fit perfectly within those deals.

They keep quiet for 2 weeks before addressing the situation while also slandering every person who legitimately thought this was part of BF with defamation.

Also bringing up their financial books, since this already counts as sales, which is fraudulent, it doesn't matter that they refund you, those numbers already count towards their quarter.

Maybe they get away with this kind of stuff in your country, but here not so much.

Defamation and fraud are both criminal offenses.

Nahhh brah, I'm not getting insulted like that.

• In the email I got it didn't say anything about refunding the money they took? Normally when a company can't fulfill an order for whatever reason they send an email apologising and promising that a refund will be issued asap. Instead what we got from Fanatec was a whole bunch of a** covering legalese about 'the agreement is considered null and void' but no mention of when or if they are going to return the money that they have had for two weeks now. And we're the ones who are exploiting them ... ?

Their offer of 10% off my next wheel purchase ... is that some kind of warped joke since pretty much everything I ordered is now 'Out of Stock'? And can that 10% be combined with other discounts or will that risk my next order being cancelled as well?

• Just got my order (1828xxx) shipped, but no tracking info on fanatec website, only saw that on ups site when searching by reference number. Shipping to Lithuania, order estimated to be here on December 15th. Good luck to everybody waiting, things are moving.